How ”Kirks Build” works
Please Note: Kirks Build, is only available on Kodi 17 Platform, and will not work with older Kodi version, (Jarvis) or 16.x
Whilst, there is many benefits, with using Kirks Build, and just to name a few:
(1) Fancy a change?: No problem!, You have 4 Themes to choose from (Kirks Build Neon Green, Kirks Build Neon Blue Theme, Fanriffic1 , Fanriffic 2) And we have more Themes coming to Kirks Build, as Bob is working tirelessly, behind the scenes, to make this possible.
(2) Keeping your system clean: No more, having to clear Cache, and deleting packages, to make sure, that your Kodi/Apk device, is running as smoothly as possible. All Kirks Build’s, have our wizard, pre installed, which takes care of this issue, and keeps your device, Cache, and Packages, clear, on each launch.
(3) Updates: No more having to clear Data on your device. With Kirks Build, you will no longer need to clear Data on Kodi, when an update is released, all you simply do, is when we push out an update, you simply click ”Update” under the Wizard Hub, and it will update your build, without having to re enter the url, and repo etc, making it super easy for our users to update!…
(4) APK Installer: Aswel as having our own APK, (App) which runs like Kodi, (And can also run along side Kodi) but is pre installed with our Wizard.. We also have an Apk Installer section, in our ”Wizard Hub” Where you can easily download and install, all the best Apks, like Modbro, Indide 4 Android, and many more…
(5) Tutorials/Guides: In the Wizard Hub, we have a Tutorial/Guides, section, where users can watch videos, which will be benficial to using the Build, from ”How to install Kirks Build” to getting the best, from using this build.. You will find all this info in this section of the Wizard Hub.
This is just a few of the benefits, of using our Build, we do our best, to keep the Build, updated, and up to scratch, with all the best Add-Ons.
How to install Kirks Build:
- First of all, you will need to download KODI 17, or if you already have this installed, then please Clear Data, for the first install.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button > Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button > File Manager > Add Source.
- Enter http://bob.kirksbuild.co.uk/ in the top box > Enter KIRKS in the bottom box > OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > KIRKS > Click To Install.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Kirks Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- A pop up will appear, click ”Dismiss”, then it will take you to the Builds Menu.
- If the pop up does not appear, you can access Builds Menu this way: BACK to HOME screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Kirks Wizard > Builds > Select Kirks Build v 1.0
- Then select ”Standard Install”
- The build will now download
- Wait for download > Force close > Power off if required.
- On reboot – WAIT! It can take 5 mins to fully update.
Congratulations Kirks Build is now Installed, on your device.
How do i change Theme??
Changing Theme, on Kirks Build, has never been easier, We have added the Themes, into the ”Wizard Hub section” (Simply, go to the Wizard Hub section, and press down to the submenu, and click ”Neon Blue Theme” (Or whatever Theme, you would like to use)
The Theme will then start to download, and install… Once installed, it will ask, if you would like to Force Close Kodi, ”Select Force Close Kodi” Then on your next launch, your new Theme, will Load.
(Please remember, on each install of a Theme, on first launch, you will need to click ”Clear Thumbs”) (In Wizard Hub Section) This will clear all the old backgrounds, from previoulsy installed Themes, and will load all your new backgrounds,
Congratulations, you have now changed Theme!
If you want to convert, back to the original Neon Green Build, You simply, do the same thing, but, click the ”Original Green Build”
If you are unsure of anything at all, you are welcome to join our Facebook Group: Click to join our Facebook Page
Kirks Build, is, and always will be a FREE Build.. Many users have asked, if we can add a donation button to the website. Aswel as us giving up our time, to provide this Build, we still have server costs, and other costs, to keep the build going. So, we have now added this option, to our website, and users can now Donate (If they wish to, help with the running costs) Please do not feel, that you need to donate, as we would never ask our users to do this…
571total visits,4visits today