How to install Kirk’s Build
Instead of me giving you a tedious pictorial tutorial (Try saying that while being drunk) of how to install our build. Let’s leave it to a great guy who knows how to show you properly. And if you want to keep abreast of all things Kodi and Wookie related i suggest you subscribe to his Youtube Channel CSSCODER LINK HERE with that out of the way and without further ado here is the review and installation video guide.
How to install Kirks Build:
- First of all, you will need to download KODI 17, or if you already have this installed, then please Clear Data, for the first install.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button > Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button > File Manager > Add Source.
- Enter http://bob.kirksbuild.co.uk/ in the top box > Enter KIRKS in the bottom box > OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > KIRKS > Click To Install.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Kirks Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- A pop up will appear, click ”Dismiss”, then it will take you to the Builds Menu.
- If the pop up does not appear, you can access Builds Menu this way: BACK to HOME screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Kirks Wizard > Builds > Select Kirks Build v 1.0
- Then select ”Standard Install”
- The build will now download
- Wait for download > Force close > Power off if required.
- On reboot – WAIT! It can take 5 mins to fully update.
Congratulations Kirks Build is now Installed, on your device.
How to install the ”Kirks Build APK”
We now have our very own Apk, which is an App, you can install onto any device, be it a Tablet, Mobile Phone, Android device, Smart TV, or Firestick.
To install our new App, it is very simple, and easy, and can be installed in 3 simple steps.
(1) Enter the following url: http://bob.kirksbuild.co.uk/apks (On the Device, you want to install our App on)
(2) Click on the ”KirksBuild v1.x once the page loads. (This will download the App)
(3) Once downloaded, locate the file on youre device, which has downloaded and install the App.
(4) Once the App is installed, our Wizard will kick in, and will guide you to the install Build section, just click ”Standard install”
Congratulations, you have now installed the KirksBuild, App. Enjoy 🙂
How to install the APK onto a Firestick:
(1) First of all, from the Home screen, you need to hit the search icon, and type in: Downloader App (It’s an orange icon)
(2) Download and Install the Downloader App
(3) Once the Downloader App launches, it will show a box which will have http://
(4) Click the Box, and enter the following Url: http://bob.kirksbuild.co.uk/apks
(4) It will now load the Apk page, click KirksBuild APK icon.
(5) The Kirks Build Apk, will now start to install.
(6) Once installed… On the first lauch, the Wizard will take you to the Builds Menu.
(7) Select KirksBuild V1.0 and then ”Standard Install”
Kirks Build Facebook posts
1460total visits,5visits today